Topic: I recently installed

I recently installed shapes and animals on my computer and can get neither screensaver to work. Is there some sort of Vista patch I can't find that I should download? I'd really love this to babyproof my computer! I've been a happy user of your products since 2006 when my oldest was a baby.

Re: I recently installed

Hi,

Have you successfully installed and ran the Main Programs for Shapes and Animals on that machine? There is a Vista Updater for the main programs if you are installing from an older CD installer. Let me know if you are talking about the Main Programs or the actual Bonus Screensaver versions. I know you said screensaver but sometimes people use that as a generic word when they really mean our programs.

The screensavers should install and function as expected in Vista. Are you able to open the screensaver control panel and select one of them as your system screensaver? To do this, right-click anywhere on your desktop (screen picture on your computer), and select Properties from the pop-up menu. In there, choose Screensavers  and you can switch to the different screensavers installed on your computer.

Let me know if that helps at all or not. I'm sure I can get things ironed out and working for you again.

Best,
Tim

Have a great day!

[b]Customer Service & Support
Giggles Computer Funtime For Baby™[/b]