Topic: Shapes does not work.....

I have installed the Shapes program from my CD and downloaded the Vista updater.  When I try to start the game, nothing happens.  I have restarted the computer several times and nothing changes.  What could be the problem?

Re: Shapes does not work.....

For those of you who still need help, I got the information myself from Giggles Support. This worked for me.

1) Navigate to the Giggles directory inside your Start Menu and choose to uninstall the program. This will fully uninstall Giggles from your computer.
2) Restart your computer.
3) Place the Main Program Install CD into the drive, and install the program on to your computer. When the installation is complete, make certain that the button to "launch the program" is UNCHECKED. After finishing with the installer, DO NOT try to open the program yet.
4) Restart your computer.
5) Download the Windows Vista Updater for that Giggles title you own from our website at http://www.giggles.net/downloads.php
6) Run that Windows VIsta Updater for the Giggles program after it has fully downloaded - it will indicate when it has finished successfully installing. Again, make sure to not launch the program after installing the update.
7) Restart your computer again.

Good Luck!

Re: Shapes does not work.....

lizzylynn wrote:

For those of you who still need help, I got the information myself from Giggles Support. This worked for me.

1) Navigate to the Giggles directory inside your Start Menu and choose to uninstall the program. This will fully uninstall Giggles from your computer.
2) Restart your computer.
3) Place the Main Program Install CD into the drive, and install the program on to your computer. When the installation is complete, make certain that the button to "launch the program" is UNCHECKED. After finishing with the installer, DO NOT try to open the program yet.
4) Restart your computer.
5) Download the Windows Vista Updater for that Giggles title you own from our website at http://www.giggles.net/downloads.php
6) Run that Windows VIsta Updater for the Giggles program after it has fully downloaded - it will indicate when it has finished successfully installing. Again, make sure to not launch the program after installing the update.
7) Restart your computer again.

Good Luck!

I had the same problem, i figured the answer out before they could reply to my email. This is a good share! Thanks!