Topic: shapes keeps closing down the page

HI all just downloaded shapes and the patch for vista,,,but the program keeps closing down when daughter plays it!!!  i dont know what to do or how to fix it!!!!!

can anyone point me in the right direction?

Re: shapes keeps closing down the page

Hi,

Can you give us a bit more information about what type of computer you're using - PC or Mac - and if you're running Windows Vista on the PC or Mac OS X Leopard on Mac.

Also, please confirm that the computer meets the minimum system requirements for operation and let us know if you have a special multimedia type of keyboard (with lots of extra buttons on it), or if it is just a standard keyboard without any extra buttons.

I'm certain we can get it ironed out for you and working correctly.

Best,
Tim

Have a great day!

[b]Customer Service & Support
Giggles Computer Funtime For Baby™[/b]

windows vista home basic operating system, specs of comp are as follows...lenovo idea centre intel pentium dual core memory 1gddr hard drive 250g sats drive graphics gma3100
seems to be when baby hits the letter d or the space bar after long periods of pressing although has happened with random banging,,it closes the screen down and takes it back to my screen saver backdrop....Yesterday It actually made my bottom black bar dissapear and I had to log off and re go into me to get it to return. WHile the screnn was down the sound could still be heard and after a small amount of time it told me that due to inactivity it was (in effect) shutting down,,My keyboard is a microsoft soft touch keyboard,mt miss almost 4 month LOOOVES this program so I want ot get it running well!!!!  thank you so very much for oyur time!

Hi,

There is something else going on with that computer and/or conflicting with our program it sounds like. This would likely be some type of system level driver or something not common that you have installed on that machine. What you're describing is VERY unusual and I have never heard of it occurring before. So it has to be related directly to your computer and it's configuration.

Be sure that there aren't any special drivers or control panels associated with your particular keyboard, or any kind of "quick start" or "macro" related programs running that cause special events to occur on key presses - like pressing a special key or combination opens a program, etc.

Again, if you have a chance, please try the using a standard without any extra buttons on it for program or multimedia control, etc. Just the standard keyboard keys.

Tim

Have a great day!

[b]Customer Service & Support
Giggles Computer Funtime For Baby™[/b]

will purchase a simpler keyboard in town today and give it a try as she loooove shtis program!!!!! I will try up load some photos and send them through to you all as she is only 4 months old so younger than suggested and still loves the program!