Topic: Running under more than one user in MacOS

I purchased and downloaded the SW, and installed in the Apps directory. When I launch it with the user that installed it, I have no issues, however, when we try to launch it from my wife's account the SW does not work. Any pointers will be greatly appreciated!

Re: Running under more than one user in MacOS

Hi,

You can only run the program under the user account that was active when you installed the program. The solution, if you'd like to run under multiple accounts is just to install the program in each account. This will allow you to use the program(s) under each account.

Let me know if you have any further difficulties.

Best Regards,
Tim

Have a great day!

[b]Customer Service & Support
Giggles Computer Funtime For Baby™[/b]

I tried this, and it works, but ONLY if I allow that user to administer the computer. If I take the account in which I want to run it, grant admin, install, test run (success) and then revoke admin rights, it just hangs on startup (bounces for a long time and then eventually crashes).

I want to be able to run this in an account with Simple Finder and Parental Controls enabled.

If you still have problems, try placing the program (after installation) in the Shared folder instead of the user's folder.

Have a great day!

[b]Customer Service & Support
Giggles Computer Funtime For Baby™[/b]