Topic: Animals and Shapes Screensaver

I recently installed shapes and animals on my computer and can get neither screensaver to work. Is there some sort of Vista patch I can't find that I should download? I'd really love this to babyproof my computer! I've been a happy user of your products since 2006 when my oldest was a baby.

Re: Animals and Shapes Screensaver

The only solution for updating the screensavers unfortunately is to send us your original screensaver CD's and we'll send you back new ones with an updated version. You can do this by sending them to:

Leveractive, LLC
ATTN: CD Exchange
1240 Stockbridge Rd
Webster, NY 14580

Please include a note indicating you'd like to exchange them for more recent CD's and be sure to include your return shipping address.

Let me know if there is anything else that I can do for you.

Best,
Tim

Have a great day!

[b]Customer Service & Support
Giggles Computer Funtime For Baby™[/b]

Does this include the screensaver CD for the Animals that I purchased last month?

Most likely, yes. Safe thing to do is just send them both and I'll make sure they're replaced with Vista compatible versions.

Have a great day!

Yeah. Does this include the screensaver CD for the Animals that I purchased last month?

I am also confuse about it.

Thanks,

Yes, four of our programs include the Main Program as well as the Bonus Screensaver version for free - My Animal Friends, Shapes & Colors, Nursery Rhymes, and ABC's & 123's.

Have a great day!